Biography[edit | edit source]
On October 16, 2016 Yuka, under the stage name HARUCA, made her major singing debut with the single "Eien no Kotae". She also began teaching herself to DJ sometime around 2018, performing at various clubs and events. On April 2, 2019 she passed Hibiki's audition and became affiliated with them under her full name.
Yuka describes herself as “calmly and energetically brimming with curiosity” and as someone who tries anything at least once. Despite claiming she is prone to doing as she pleases, she says her favorite aspect of herself is her strong willpower.
Yuka is also known for voicing:
Together with Shindo Amane she is part of the duo "Oyunesu". She also used to be a radio host for the radio program "AniGirl ~Anisong Hits Radio~" from April 4, 2016 until March 26, 2018.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yuka's special skills include playing the violin, calligraphy, singing and DJing
- She also plays the bass for the live band Morfonica from BanG Dream!.
- Yuka's hobbies include playing games, attending concerts, crafting and surprises.
- She also enjoys crane games and says that, for her, the fun part is not getting the prizes, but rather playing with the claw machine itself.
- Yuka owns a pet hedgehog named Tawashi (たわし)..
- To prepare for voicing Rinku, Yuka will run from her home to the train station, listening to Happy Around!'s songs while she runs.