"Things are just getting started!"
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Yuka is tall girl with light tanned skin, straight blonde hair pulled into a tight high ponytail, and grayish blue eyes. She has curvaceous figure with muscular tones.
Description[edit | edit source]
Yuka is the moodmaker and "life" of Peaky P-key. She met Kyoko as she was searching for the "greatest moment" to capture with her camera and decided to join the unit as a VJ. Raised by parents who work as gym trainers, she is very cheerful and kind to everyone, and loves cheering up her fellow group members, whom she regards as her best friends.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Sasago (笹子) can be split into two parts. Sasa (笹), meaning bamboo grass, and Go (子), which translates to child.
Jennifer (ジェニファー) is a name of Welsh origins and means "fair lady".
Yuka (由香) can be split into two parts. Yu (由) means reason, and Ka (香) means fragrance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite having an English middle name, Yuka's English skills are quite poor, and the main language her family speaks at home is Japanese. Adding to this, she tends to mispronounce most English words she says.
- In a map conversation, she is surprised about the fact how she, despite her aforementioned English skills, can get through most conversations with her father's friends (who only speak English) just by answering "yes" or "no."
- Her family runs a gym that Ibuki and Dalia go to.
- She plans training menus for herself and does workouts everyday in order to build the ideal figure.
- Yuka has a habit of taking pictures of her abs and posting them online.
- Yuka works part-time as a photographic assistant.